G-Star Tips I gathered during the first day of G-Star
To ensure the gifts...
1. At the outdoor booth of Nexon, you have to install "Nexon Play" from Google Play before going there. And then follow what the guide says
2. You are going to get a good bag(market bag) after sightseeing the Nexon Gallery. If your pure goal is just the bag, just go directly to the exit of the booth. And then show your admission paper bracelet.
3. And then directly go to the Nexon Mobile Spot and play the "Mabinogi Dual". After completing mission, you are going to get a cute cushion. It's worth.
4. You are going to get disappointed at the contents of the bag you receive after trying Lineage Eternal.
5. The big paper bag you get from playing the Azera at the Smilegate Booth can be disappointing. There is nothing inside..
6. The plastic bag you get from playing Final Fantasy would be disappointing because it has only papers.
7. There will be lots of people waiting at the NCsoft Booth. You'd better be the top 100 or keeping waiting.
8. The cafeteria of Nexon booth is not for free.
1. The bracelet for admission is used for avoiding the repetitive gift receiving.
2. There will be more people at Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Therefore, if your goal is the gift itself, you should wait and wait. Don't expect to take all booths.
3. Use the guides. They will really help you out.
4. If you have a game you really want to play, don't hesitate to rush to the booth.
5. Trying all games in a day is not possible. Don't expect too much.
'Life in Korea' 카테고리의 다른 글
|The 2nd day of G-Star - Around 10:00 am morning (0)||2016.08.28|
|The First Day of G-Star - Part 2 (0)||2016.08.28|
|Gstar Invitatin Card to be shared. (0)||2016.03.26|
|The First Day of G-Star - Part 1 (0)||2016.03.26|
|Nexon booth at Gstar. (0)||2016.03.26|